You can help us keep our hut in good repair so it’s a safe and well maintained place to meet each week – we really need some help!
We welcome help and support from individuals and businesses at our events, supporting our regular evening meetings. We also value help at our annual maintenance days with your time, tools or materials.
Our current priority is to repair damage sustained during last winter’s torrential rain and face next Winter with a smile. Help us continue providing a valuable service to our local community.
- Materials to build a concrete base for our gas store, hole to be 60 cm deep and 2 meters long 1 meter wide
- 11 tins Dulux Weathershield masonry paint – magnolia smooth
- 3 tins Dulux black tar Weathershield paint for the outside around the bottom
Tools for painting
- Paint brushes (Scouts love to paint)
- Brush cleaner
- Petrol strimmers
- Concrete mixer
- Hedge cutters and sacks for waste materials
- Gardening tools that people no longer need also be welcome including, spades, forks, rakes and sheers…